Dumb shit I feel like sharing.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Update

2006 is out 2007 is in. Lately I've been working. My job. On a movie, and on this blog. I've seen that in the past month or so I've had 200 visits from people locally,oregon,france, spain, and morocco. How I got that much press is beyond me. So to all you, thank you. Click my google powered ad. I get 10 cents a click. Koz and I worked on something the other night that will make its way up online in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled. Some other blog worthy notes of 2006 - I can drink more milk than Beavis. However, I can't puke as easily. (video on the way in the coming weeks) - I ate more sushi that Rory. It burned him, because the whole time he was saying "I can eat more than you, which means I'm better at life than you!" - Bill is "an artist on the bowl" - I have support from an accredited History teacher, and a Russian guy at work. Rocky IV ended the Cold war. weak post I know. I'm spent for 2006, more stuff on the way in 2007 stay tuned.

No comments: